Here’s some new music to jump start your weekend. 4-IZE & myself come together as Ultra Beast to let you what’s happening on the “Underground Scene.” Produced by Crazy DJ Bazzaro of the Beatminerz. Stream & download below.
Just in time for Christmas, emcee Sha Stimuli drops his new project entitled “The Present.” The entire project is produced by ATL’s own the Dynamite Bruhz and features guest appearances from myself (Señor Kaos), Planet Asia, J-Live, Boog Brown, Torae, Skyzoo, Big Pooh, Playboy Tre, 4-IZE, Wordsworth, Etc.
Definitely worth you checking out, and it’s also available for Free Download.
Sha Stimuli teams with production duo Dynamite Bruhz for the last edition of his Rent Tape Series entitled The Present. The Rent Tape Series started in January of 2012 with The Calling and there has a been a new release every month since.
Sha’s series is finishing strong with his last two tapes working with Grammy Award winning producer FOCUS… on The Motion Soundtrack and now working with The Dynamite Bruhz, the team responsible for putting together official mixtapes for The Beatz & Lyrics Show, the A3C festival, & SXSW. The Dynamite Bruhz produced every track on the project with cuts from turntablist DJ Precyse.
The series has been supported so heavily by fans that Sha decided to make the last tape a gift to all those who have supported him this year so The Present will be available for free download As part of his gift he enlisted the help of some of the dopest emcees around.
The project features Planet Asia, J Live, Reks, Boog Brown, Torae, Skyzoo, Big Pooh, Playboy Tre, 4ize, Midaz, Wordsworth, Jamal Buford, King Malachi of the Dungeon Family, and many more.
Homeboy Sandman strikes again! A few weeks back the homie Homeboy Sandman made a stop by DJ Tony Touch’s Sirus 45 Satellite radio show “Toca Tuesdays.” While there he does what he does best: kicks a verse with a smooth but choppy un-authordox flow.
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out Homeboy Sandmans’ new EP “Subject Matter” available now on Stones Throw Records. If your in Austin for SXSW you can catch Boy Sand rocking the Stones Throw as well as the A3C showcases. Tell him Señor Kaos sent you. BONG!
BET Follow Friday catches up with Toronto / NYC Emcee Eternia to talk about her name, her neighborhood and more.
Crazy, before I caught this Eternia shot me a tweet to met know she was headed to ATL this fall for the A3C Festival.
Make sure you check out Eternia’s latest album “At Last.”
On Wednesday, March 2 I celebrated the official release for my new project “The Most Interesting MC In The World” at 529 EAV in Atlanta, GA. Special invited guests Boog Brown, Clan Destined, 4-IZE, Dillon, Binkis Recs and DJ Deliver joined me to make the festivities an extravaganza. These were also people who were featured on the actual project as well.
Here’s the thing about this show, there were no opening acts! I set the show off, and brought along the special guests to rock with me, not before me. What ensued was a hour and a half long set of me running thru several of the hits from the Señor Kaos catalog… Yeah I said hits, I got HEAT! Lol.
BIG shouts to Will from High Impact Designs for shooting and posting this footage for the people around the world too see.
So… here it is, check it out. And you haven’t purchased the new project yet, what are you waiting for??? Make sure you hit SenorKaos.com to get your digital copy today.
Production team The Dynamite Brothers (J Haze and Amond Jackson) orchestrated the Beatz & Lyrics 2 Go (A3C Mixtape) RV Edition which features contributions from over 70 different artists and producers. Artists like Camp Lo, Artifacts, J-Live, Aleon Craft, and Sha Stimuli recorded tracks inside the customized mobile RV studio during the three day hip hop festival in Atlanta. Other notables such as 9th Wonder, DJ Toomp, and DJ Evil Dee also appear on the mixtape with cuts provided by DJ Precyse.
Shouts to AJ, J Haze, Jayforce, and Unique Squared.
1. Beatz and Lyrics Intro (Prod. By Focus)
2. Mount Everest – Punchlyne, J-Live and Trek Life (Prod. By King I Divine) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
3. Get Back – Dillon (Prod. By Paten Locke) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
4. Dumb Down – Arablak, Headkrack (Prod. By Amdex) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
5. Sankofa – Isreal (Prod. By Locsmif) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
6. Sing for a Living – Phene, NessLee, and Illmaculate (Prod. By King Hannibal) (mixed by LeroyBrown)
7. Emcee for NC – Kooley High, Edgar Allen Flow, Sean Boog (Prod. By Dj Ambush) (mixed by LeroyBrown)
8. The Present – Sha Stimuli (Prod by Rhettmatic) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
9. Respect & Honor – Blctxt, Nova (Prod by Tall Black Guy) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
10. Special – Aleon Craft (mixed by Denny Lavish)
11. STL – The Force (Prod. By Black Spade) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
12. The Maschines – Senor Kaos, Homeboy Sandman, Buff1 (Prod. By D.R.U.G.S.) (mixed by DennyLavish)
13. Checking In – DJ Evil Dee (Prod. By Amond Jackson) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
14. Beware – Binkis Recs (Prod. By Amond Jackson) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
15. Grey Skies – Gods’ Illa (Prod. By Locsmif) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
16. Lift Off – Camp Lo, Boog Brown (Prod. by Dave West) (mixed by Denny Lavish)17. Star-Struck – 4ize (Prod. By Tall Black Guy) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
18. Big Deal – Artifacts (Prod. By 44th P) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
19. Shout-tro-lude (Prod. By Grussle) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
20. Cookie – Boog Brown (Prod. By The Dynamite Brothers) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
21. Bear Witness – RE (Prod. By Tone Beatz) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
22. Breeze – The 3rd, Rashad, Nemo, L.E. (Prod. By DJ Seven) (mixed by Leroy Brown)
23. Same Ole Nova – Tommy Nova (Prod By The Beat Medic) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
24. Check it Out – Azage (mixed by Research Deluxe)25. My Legacy – Fokis (Prod. By King I Divine) (Mixed By Research Deluxe)
26. Legalize It – Singapore Kane (Prod. By D.R.U.G.S) (mixed by Leroy Brown)
27. Ride Out – P.So (Prod. By DJ Pocket) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
28. @$$hole – Draft (Prod. by Tone Beatz) (mixed by Amond Jackson)
29. Knock Knock – Amdex (Prod. By Locsmif) (mixed by Denny Lavish)
30. Just Us Code – The 5ive (Prod. By DJ Shakim) (mixed by Denny Lavish)31. I Am – Chosen (Prod. By The Dynamite Brothers) (mixed by Denny Lavish
This joint is better than most albums that dropped this year!
It’s still CRAZY to think this song was actually recorded on accident, and was originally just suppose to be a promo for DJ Rasta Root’s Classic Example radio show. The response to song has been amazing over the past year. So much so, that people ran up too me last Thursday like “Yo, I know ya’ll doing Classic Example tonight, right?” Part of making music is giving the people what they want.
So here’s some footage from last weeks A3C festival. Señor Kaos, Punchline, and 4-Ize performing “Classic Example” on the Jak Prints Stage Oct. 7th. Check it out.
Also here’s some footage from the gang rocking “Classic Example” at Apache Cafe during the show with Tanya Morgan.
BIG Shouts to the homie Saber who caught this footage of my set in it’s entirety at the High Water Showcase during the 2010 A3C Festival. Things didn’t go as planned, but they went!
Dj Grandman presents a new mixtape in celebration of the 2010 A3C Festival that took place in ATL October 7-9th this year. Check it out, full of new HEAT! Including some Exclusive Señor Kaos joints you’ve NEVER heard.
1. We will survive – Nas (DJ Grandman Remix)
2. Blast That – Nottz feat. Black Milk
3. Microphone – Letia Larok
4. Last Real Nigga Alive – Nas
5. Dear Hip Hop – The Mad Rapper
6. A Little Colder – Lloyd Banks
7. The BBQ – Eternia feat. Rah Digga & Rage
8. I’m So Appalled – Kanye, JayZ, Pusher T, Swizz, RZA
9. Where The Dope At? – 50 Cent
10. Don Cornelius – Black Milk
11. The Real ATL – DJ Grandman, 4IZE,Senor Kaos, Boog Brown
12. About Me (Remix) – Raekwon feat. GAME
13. Beast Game – Senor Kaos, Punchline, 4IZE
14. Hickory Smoke – Willie The Kid & Lee Bannon
15. No Equal – Bishop Lamont
16. Little Kid Rap – Rah Digga feat. Redman
17. The Incredible – Skyzoo, Torae, & Curtains
18. Everywhere – 4IZE & Senor Kaos
DOWNLOAD: Dj Grandman Presents A3C Street Bangers
SOOOOOOOOO.. This past Saturday I performed at the High Water Music stage for the 6th annual A3C Hip Hop festival. I mad two main sets, but was seen over the weekend making a few guest appearances on different stages.
Anyway to make a long story short, I had this magnificent show planned, with a few special guests. I was going to be doing ALL new joints off my new album entitled “The Kaos Effect.” At the last minute we had some technical difficulties, and I could not do my set as planned. So I just ended up rocking beats that Willie Evans was playing off his beat machine, and whatever was available.
Here’s a lil footage of me rocking “Call Me Señor” Produced By Dj Spinna on Saturday.
I WISH I was able to do the set that I planned. I apologize to all the heads who came out to see me rock the new stuff I promised. I will make it up too you all soon.
And shouts to who ever caught this footage.
Text Link Ads
- 3 Stripes 2 Soles 1 Love
- Amalgam Muzik
- Broccoli City
- California Gold
- Chesing The Cool
- Creative Control Radio
- Culture King
- Dead Prez Society
- DJ Jay Cee – Eight Mile Chronicle
- Dot Got It
- Eccentric Sounds
- Empress Journee
- Etalon Hip Hop
- Fake Shore Drive
- Flawless Hustle
- Frank 151
- Greasy Guide
- High Water Music
- Hip Hop Heads
- Hip Hop Is Read
- Im Flashy
- Karmaloop TV
- Keep Me Posted
- Konsole Kingz
- Kreative Souls
- Live A Good Life
- Lois Lane
- Malkovich Music
- Maurice Garland
- Mint Savvy
- Murder He Wrote
- Nah Right
- Neon Limelight
- Rap Reviews
- Reminiscent Days
- Searching For The Perfect Beat
- Smallz Space
- Sol Messiah
- Standard ATL
- Straight From The A
- Street Local
- Talk How You Like
- The Goodie Bag
- The Message
- The One Man Gong Show
- The Palms Weekend
- The Rub
- The Shoe Game
- The Smoking Section
- The Soundtrack of My Life
- The Starfire Group
- UCrave It
- Urban Newz
- Woooha, Inc.
- Word Izz
- Writers Block Media
- Zilla Says
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007