Recently fellow High Water Music label-mate Fresh Daily released a free album in conjunction with Converse x Foot Action x Complex Magazine entitled “The Brooklyn Good Guy.” I got my ears on this a few weeks back and have been enjoying it so much that I forgot I never shared it with the rest of you. Sorry I was being stingy. Check it out…
Converse & Complex team up with Brooklyn emcee Fresh Daily to present “The Brooklyn Good Guy” 12 tracks of heat to set your summer off right.
In addition to the music, it also looks like Converse is using this project to market the new Chuck Talyor All Star “Padded Collar” sneaker. Yo Fresh! Gone and send me a pair of those joints so I can stay fresh too.
Stream below or Download HERE.
1. G.G.G (Okay, Okay) produced by Benamin
2. We On Again produced by D/Will
3. Cool Thoughts feat. Om’mas Keith prod. by BMB Spacekid
4. Believe the Hype feat. Murs produced by Shigeto
5. You Love it Though feat. Mike Bake the Bike Maker produced by Shuko & Audiotreats
6. C4 feat. Rockwell Knuckles produced by Doc Illingsworth
7. Submarine Bass Face (Turn me up!) feat. Suede Jury & Melo-X produced by P.U.D.G.E
8. Pregamin’ produced by Sabzi
9. Laced up produced by Jinesis additional production by Benamin
10. Don’t You Agree feat. Om’mas Keith produced by Sam Champ
11. Workin’ it Out (‘96 Cipher style) feat. Moruf & Black Spade produced by Suede Jury
12. The way it is (For Stella) feat. Black Spade produced by Black Spade co-production by Benamin